- 1988: Cofisem Foundation
- 1994: Commercial launch of the “Guide of Quoted Companies”, the first reference publication for all the companies in the Paris stock exchange.
- 1995: First data streams for AOL France website and for the Paris Stock Exchange.
- 1997: Cofisem broaden its database and further complements its range of products with the European Stock Guide dealing with the major European market capitalization.
- 1999: Data streams are now encoded in Extensible Markup Language (XML).
- 2000: The Database can be used in 7 European languages (English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese).
- 2001: Europafinance.com, the first multilingual website dedicated to “Investor Relations” goes live.
- 2003: Launch of Stockproinfo.com, a comprehensive informational website about 2,300 companies.
- 2004: Market coverage of the entire list of companies quoted on the Euronext created by the alliance of the French, Belgian, Dutch and Portuguese stock exchanges.
Market coverage of the STOXX Europe 600 Index.
- 2005: Full market coverage of the Bolsas y Mercados Españoles, the Spain exchange.
- 2007: Full market coverage of the Borsa Italiana, Italy’s exchange.
- 2009: Market coverage of both the American indexes, S&P 100 and S&P500.
- 2010: Market coverage of The S&P/TSX 60 Index, the Canadian Exchange, as well as the following BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China).
Market Indexes: IBOVESPA, MICEX, RTS, CNX NIFTY, BSE SENSEX, SSE50, SZSE 100.
- 2011: Market coverage of the STOXX and S&P.
- 2012: Full market coverage of the African market.